Sunday 27 April 2014

Q&A with MAYA MACKAY

Introducing Q&A ¦ Maya Mackay

It’s definitely the season to be signing as the beautiful guys and girls just keep coming through our agency doors. The latest girl we have spied is Maya. She comes from deep in the valleys, maybe that’s why her skin is so perfect!
#WATCHTHISSPACE
Twitter: @mayamackay
Instagram: @mayamackay
Maya_pols
My name is… Maya
I’m from… Wales- deep in the valleys!
I have a… large black Labrador called Llewelyn
My guilty pleasure is… cheese and chips
My friends would describe be as… funny, outgoing and trustworthy
My best friend is… my dog! (my other half)
My dream job would be… THIS!
Maya Lying Down
When I was growing up … I always wanted to be an actress
I’ve been modeling for… 2 years
I’ve done… a lot of ecommerce for Reiss, French Connection and ASOS
I’d love to score… a beauty campaign with a brand like Chanel or Dior

No comments:

Post a Comment